In 2012 I am somewhat determined to make and meet goals. So while I have 12 habits I want to start in 2012 I think that weekly goals will keep me on track. I am following Crystal’s example from over at Money Saving Mom and setting 10 weekly goals I hope to meet. Slow and steady wins the race!
1. Play The Ladybug Game with E for family night
2. Pray each night together as a family
3. Have an at home date night with Jeff
4. Follow my chore list and scripture readings from Motivated Moms
5. Walk at least 9 miles
6. Write a note of encouragement to our pastor
7. Read Grace Based Parenting by Tim Kimmell
8. Have one night out with The House at Riverton and a cup of coffee!
9. Rework the layout for The Belly of the Whale
10. Sign-up for affiliate programs
Want to set you own goals? Crystal has made a free customizable weekly goal-planning sheet here. Let me know if you set any goals of your own! I would love to encourage you as you go!!!